Healthy teeth & gums for life!
Preventive Dentistry is the contemporary innovation, reducing required dental restorations in your lifetime. This process allows you to keep your beautiful, vibrant smile whilst still maintaining the healthy structure of your teeth and gums.
Patients of all ages will benefit from Preventive care. It is essential that all members of your family are educated in the techniques required to attain good oral health and it is never too late or too early to begin good dental hygiene processes.
Essential Preventive care steps, which can help you to achieve healthy teeth and gums, include;
- Use an Electric toothbrush or a soft toothbrush with rounded bristles
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months
- Change your toothbrush after an illness
- Brush twice daily
- Use toothpaste with added fluoride
- Floss once daily
- Visit us on a routine basis
- Avoid tobacco products and alcohol consumption
It is also important to visit us on a twice yearly basis. During your consultation, we will thoroughly examine your teeth and gums as well as give your smile a professional clean and polish.
Good dental hygiene and preventive care practices not only make your teeth and gums feel fresh and vibrant; but also provide the basic foundation for lifelong oral health.